To get started with Printing facilities of hp printer, download and install the full-feature driver available at 123.hp.còm/setup which is the official website for hp printers.
HP is now a leading brand in the world of printer technology and its extensive range for a wide category of peoples for their personal or professional use. A huge array of multifunction printers are available in the market, and amongst them, the hp printer is the best. The hp printer website: 123.hp.còm/setup offers unbelievable worth for money: an affordable home printer that generates extraordinary quality documents and photos.
Downloading Steps of HP Printer Driver
The steps to download hp deskjet printer are here you must follow them orderly :
- First power ON the HP Printer and connect your computer and the printer.
- Then download the software and driver for your printer from 123.hp.còm/setup and enter your printer name and the model number.
- Start your download by choosing the terms and condition checkbox.
- Next if your printer is not listed in the next screen, click my printer is not shown button.
- Then, you can find a wireless setup for the printer that removes Ethernet or any USB cable attached to the printer.
HP Printer Troubleshooting
Paper jams and offline errors are not common with 123.hp.còm/setup printers. Usually, a Paper Jam or Jam in Fuser error displays on the printer but other error messages or numbers could appear as well. Follow the steps given below for troubleshooting this issue:
- Jams should be cleared from inside the printing device as well
- For this, turn the printer off first and disconnect all cables from the device
- Thereafter, look into the toner and cartridge area to remove any pieces of paper; physically move the carriage to check
- Access the paper jam by removing the imaging drum or toner cartridge
- Look beneath the path cover from behind the carriage to clear the jammed paper
- Lift the printer carefully to open the bottom cleanout door – look here to clear out jammed debris
- Finally, reach out to the rear of the printer to remove the paper path cover
- First, clear all jams from outside of the printer that can be visualized
- Check the input and output trays for any debris and then look at the entry and exit points of the papers for fragments
- If the printing device is equipped with an ADF, then open the cover to extract any jammed papers